It’s All Included
- Fly round-trip for free from 29 gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, with Business Class air on intercontinental flights
- Uncork a welcome bottle of Champagne and unwind in your serene, elegantly appointed suite with private balcony
- Experience the history, culture, and cuisine of your destination with free, unlimited shore excursions in every port of call
- Enjoy your favorite prime cut at the classic steakhouse Prime 7, or customize your meal at the largest specialty restaurant Compass Rose
- Let your personal butler unpack your luggage, make spa reservations, and deliver your favorite canapés each afternoon (Penthouse Suites and above)
Taste the World
Discovering the local cuisine scene – its colorful markets, heralded restaurants, and rising culinary stars – adds spice to your travels. Sampling regional food and wine also leads to a deeper understanding of the cultures that make each destination unique.
Whether you’re craving pintxos and Rioja in Spain or truffles in Tuscany, your Virtuoso advisor can customize a gastronomic getaway that includes everything from private cooking classes to a coveted table at a Michelin-starred restaurant.
What’s your luxury? A YYZ Travel advisor can help you create your personal journey.
How Virtuoso and YYZ Travel Work
1. Choose an Advisor
Tell us your preferences and we’ll quickly match you with the perfect advisor to plan your upcoming travel.
2. Plan with Your Advisor
Your advisor will collaborate with you, catering to your travel needs to create a truly personalized trip.
3. Travel like a VIP
Our travel network allows your advisor to book exclusive perks and upgrades only offered to Virtuoso travelers.
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768