South Africa is one of the favorite destinations for tourists. Though most Canadians prefer to visit South destinations in the winter, we will explain to you why now is a perfect time to visit South Africa and enjoy its fantastic weather and gorgeous beaches.
Remember that visiting South Africa can be just as amazing, if not better!
And we know why!
– Visit Northern Cape’s stunning national parks, where you can see black-maned lions. In winter, you can also enjoy animal tracking activities with the Kalahari Bushmen.
– Cape Town has been named the ‘Best City in the World’ in ‘The Telegraph Travel Survey’ in 2016. The significant number of Telegraph readers made this choice for a reason.
– Because of the “big five;” i.e. lion, elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard, and rhino. And then there’s hippo, giraffe, wildebeest, zebra, meerkats, wild dogs, kudu, hyena, and ostrich (including the ones you can ride at Outsdhorrn).
– Here, the Safari is special. Since the Kruger National Park is one of the largest game reserves in the world, you can drive through the park all alone or join guided tours. The possibility of staying overnight turns out to be a perfect chance to do many game drives and see some of the magnificent animals on safari like those in the Big Five.
– Here, you can take a 27-hour train ride from Pretoria to Cape Town, or in the other direction. The famous Blue Train is famous among all the tourists. The rooms either have single beds or full beds and some even have full-sized bathtubs. Each section of the train has its butler, and there is also a turn-down service. Here, you can even buy diamonds in the gift shops or relax in the special atmosphere of the open bar.
– Here, you can experience a large variety of attractive destinations: Cape Town, with its beautiful nature and stunning design scenes; the classic Garden Route, with its breathtaking lakes and beautiful lagoons alongside the Indian Ocean; a coastal city Durban, with its seafront promenade; unforgettable Kruger National Park, one of Africa’s largest game reserves where you can see the animal of the legendary Big Five.
– Impressive African cuisine is becoming highly popular in the World. It can be divided into regions, including the Northern, Southern, Central, Eastern, and Western Africa. With the most popular dishes, such as Pap en vleis, piri piri chicken, jollof rice and egusi soup, bunny chow and kapenta with sadza, African cuisine will not leave you indifferent.