A journey by Imperial Russia Train
Moscow – St. Petersburg – Petrozavodsk – Murmansk – Vologda – Moscow
Tour dates: 26 DECEMBER 2017 – 04 JANUARY 2018
||· Welcome to Moscow. Transfer from airport to a hotel· Accommodation in a standard room
||· Breakfast at the Hotel· Grand City Tour
· Visit to the Moscow Kremlin which is a symbol of the Russian State, one of the greatest architectural complexes in the world, a treasure house of magnificent relics and monuments of art
||· Breakfast at the Hotel· Russian Winter in Kolomenskoe
· Shopping. Arbat street
· Welcome to the «Imperial Russia» Train
· Departure to St/ Petersburg
||· Arrival in St. Petersburg· Breakfast at the restaurant
· Grand City Tour «Highlights of the Northern Venice» with an inside visit of Kazan Cathedral.
· Visit to St. Peter&Paul’s Fortress and Cathedral, visit to St. Isaak Cathedral
· Tour to Pushkin Town
· Tour to Tsarskoe Selo Summer residence
· Visit to the Petrovskaya Akvatoria
· Night tour
· Departure to Petrozavodsk
||· Arrival in Petrozavodsk· Breakfast
· Tour to the village Kinerma
· City Tour with visiting the Museum of the fine arts of Karelia
· Master class
· Depart to Murmansk
· Dinner on board
· Vodka testing
||· Breakfast on board· Train arrives in Murmansk
· Transfer to the Hotel
· Sightseeing tour of the city including icebreaker “Lenin”, soldier memorial, sailor memorial and local bridges
· Back to the hotel to prepare for New Year Celebration
· New Year Dinner and Entertainment program
||· Late breakfast· Tour to Russia Father Frost House (photo with him), dog sled, games and activities. Lunch with Father Frost
||· Breakfast at the hotel· Departure to Vologda
· Meals onboard
· Activities onboard
||· Breakfast and lunch on board· Arrival in Vologda
· New Year City Tour with visiting of Kremlin and its territory.
· Departure to Moscow
||· Arrival in Moscow· Transfer to Hotel/Airport
· End of the trip
Red square, Moscow (Russia) at sunset. Photo: depositphotos.com
CATEGORY PRICE, EUR (PRICE, USD)
VIP (per person in a two-bedded compartment) $7,093
BUSINESS CLASS (per person in a two-bedded compartment) $6,750
FIRST CLASS PLUS (per person in a two-bedded compartment) $5,605
FIRST CLASS (per person in a two-bedded compartment) $4,690
CATEGORY PRICE, USD
For single use of VIP compartment $5,865
For single use of BUSINESS CLASS compartment $5,580
For single use of FIRSTCLASS PLUS compartment $4,860
For single use of FIRST CLASS compartment $4,150
PAYMENT and CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Non-refundable prepayments payable 5 days upon receipt of the confirmation of the tour (IN USD):
– $2,150 – per person in VIP compartment;
– $2,150 – per person in BUSINESS CLASS compartment;
– $1,290 – per person in FIRST CLASS PLUS compartment;
– $1,290 – per person in FIRST CLASS compartment;
- Full payment due to be made 60 days prior to departure.
- After cancellation of a confirmed reservation 60 days prior to departure of the Tour 50% of the cost will be non-refundable.
- After cancellation of a confirmed reservation 30 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of the cost of the tour will be
St. Basil’s Cathedral on Red Square. Photo: depositphotos.com
* Onboard the “Imperial Russia Train”.
* 2 nights at a 5* hotel in Moscow and 2 nights at a 4* hotel in Murmansk
* Towels, bathrobe and slippers available onboard of the “Imperial Russia” train.
EXCURSIONS & GUIDES
* Excursions with local guides according to the program.
* Excursions will be conducted in English, German, French and Spanish. Other languages are possible upon request.
* Tea/coffee on board throughout the day.
* Full board.
* Pick-up at the airports, transfer to hotels and train stations, transfer to the airport in Moscow
* Services of the porter at the hotel and the railway station.
* Brief informative lectures on the Russian New Year and Russian traditions, geography and history of Russia.
* English Speaking Group Leader and Tour managers.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
* Flights International and Domestic.
* The cost of Russian entry visas
* All drinks ordered in the bar car.
* Meals on the day of arrival/ departure.
* Tips and personal expenses.
* Insurance (every passenger must have a medical insurance for the duration of the Tour);
Please note: the tour program may change.