Read more on "The Pierre Grand Suite Privileges. New York" »
Superbly designed to reflect sumptuous Upper East Side residences, our collection of 11 Grand Suites offers the ultimate in exclusivity and tranquility. Grand Suites include distinct privileges, and unique amenities, that make the experience unforgettable.
In addition to your Virtuoso amenities our Grand Suite Privileges include:
- Daily Parking for 1 vehicle
- Premium WiFi (unlimited devices)
- Complimentary pressing of 5 garments per stay
- Complimentary minibar excluding alcohol (replenished once daily)
- A dedicated hotline to our Chef Concierge reserved for Grand Suite guests
- An upgrade from your 2 Continental Breakfast credits to Full American Breakfast at Perrine or through Room Service (for up to maximum occupants of the suite)
Please be advised that your standard Virtuoso Travel amenities include:
- Basic WiFi
- Daily Continental Breakfast for two in Perrine Restaurant
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit to be used during your stay (can be used in Perrine Restaurant, Two E Lounge, in-Room Dining or The Rotunda
- Late check-out or early check-in based upon availability
Offer may not be combined with long-term stays.
The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York occupies a choice corner on Fifth Avenue overlooking Central Park, where Manhattan’s upscale shopping transforms into the residential elegance of the Upper East Side. The iconic U.S. flagship of Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces has 189 guestrooms, including 49 suites, adorned with silks, sumptuous furniture and original art. French-American Perrine is a newly reimagined restaurant offering seasonally inspired fare enhanced by vibrant ingredients, daily specials of vintage Pierre classics and seasonal outdoor dining. Visit the Rotunda for supper and cocktails and Two e Lounge for Traditional Tea and live jazz.
**The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
YYZ Travel Group, TICO:#04332359. 7851 Dufferin Street, Suite 100. Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M4.
*To view the terms and conditions applicable to the product, please click on the link.
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768