- Dine fireside at the resort’s 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill, serving locally sourced dishes, paired with intriguing local brews, fine wines and craft cocktails.
- Enjoy one-of-a-kind mountain and village views from the resort’s spacious rooms and suites, and inviting outdoor terraces.
- Invite your family for a backcountry snowcat tour or aboard a horse-drawn sleigh ride through pristine mountain trails.
- Indulge in the healing waters of Allegria Spa, where you can add deluxe body treatments from deep-tissue massages to radiance facials to acupuncture.
- Join a ski or snowboard lesson to learn a new skill or perfect your moves across Beaver Creek’s 1,832 incredible ski acres.
- Take advantage of the resort’s prime ski-in/ski-out slope access to the mountain’s 22 lifts leading to terrain for skiers of all skill levels.
- Try something different with a new winter activity by ski-biking at nearby Vail Mountain, or joining a dog-sledding tour on a private ranch
YYZ Travel Group, TICO:#04332359. 7851 Dufferin Street, Suite 100. Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M4.Fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusive amenities, events and benefits are subject to availability and blackout dates and may change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Virtuoso is not responsible for any errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. 367114 US/CAN 11/17
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768