The perfect gateway to Asia
The journey of a lifetime begins in Singapore. Visit this charming gateway to Asia and be transported to a vibrant world of rich cultures, local flavors, dramatic landscapes and iconic skylines. It’s truly the perfect first stop – or finale – on an Asian adventure. Singapore is an English-speaking, multi-cultural country that is the cruise and air hub of Southeast Asia.
- Enjoy a 3 Michelin Star rated meal at Joel Robuchon, the famous celebrity chef restaurant located on Sentosa Island, Singapore’s tranquil resort island that is also home to the lovely Capella Hotel
- Let the concierge at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore create a personalized itinerary for you on the city’s best attractions and activities
- Explore Gardens By the Bay, a spectacular indoor-outdoor garden with the stunning Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and Supertree Grove
- Visit the ArtScience Museum for fascinating exhibitions, hands-on creative workshops and unique, thought-provoking events
- Explore Marina Bay and Singapore River on a nostalgic vessel called a bumboat cruise at night once the city skyline lights up.
A paradise for foodies, Singapore offers 29 Michelin-starred restaurants. Two of Singapore’s food stalls earned a Michelin Star, a first in Michelin Guide’s history! Now Singapore is the least expensive place in the world to eat a Michelin Star rated meal for just US$3.00!