On Seabourn, you’re part of an exclusive club, where you’ll be welcomed in your suite with a glass of champagne and treated to every luxury imaginable from gourmet cuisine and optional, decadent spa treatments to immersive shore excursions throughout Alaska, the Mediterranean and South America.
WHERE LUXURY LIVES
- Award-winning gourmet dining complemented by a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Embark on a walking tour of Iguazu Falls on the breathtaking border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay
- Explore the fascinating World Heritage Sites of Florence on your own, with a coach escort from your ship into town
- Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne as you are welcomed to your suite, plus an in-suite bar stocked with your favorite drinks
- Discover Alaskan wildlife like whales, sea lions and eagles along the Bering Sea
- Watch a movie or listen to live music under a sea of stars, followed by a nightcap in the Sky Bar
- Sample unique vintages produced by a family-run winery in the premier region of Provence
- Soak up the sweeping views from your spacious suite, most with a private veranda
- Come face-to-face with exotic fish off the coast of Barbados aboard the award-winning Atlantis Submarine
- Go on a panoramic drive though Athens to see Constitution Square, the Royal Palace and Olympic Stadium
*To view the terms and conditions applicable to the product, please click on the link.
*All fares are in U.S. dollars, cruise-only, for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, subject to availability. Some suite categories may not be available. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses of per person are additional. Fares are not combinable with any other offer, may vary by sailing date, are capacity controlled, and are subject to change without prior notice. Complimentary Veranda Suite upgrade on select sailings is subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected suite category. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships’ registry: Bahamas. Shipboard credit may not be combinable with other shipboard credits. © 2016 Seabourn.
Fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusive amenities, events and benefits are subject to availability and blackout dates and may change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Virtuoso is not responsible for any errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. 367077 US/CAN AGT/STF 01/17