The best of Tel-Aviv
Where old-world charm meets urban modernity
Tel Aviv, also known as Tel Aviv-Yafo, is Israel’s lively metropolis and a popular tourist destination for its beaches, culinary excellence and vibrant nightlife, as well as Christian pilgrimage sites in the nearby Israeli capital of Jerusalem. The list of things to do in Tel Aviv is endless!
Not to be missed
- Carmel Market: Eat your way through Tel Aviv’s largest and most famous market, serving traditional and Middle Eastern fare. Then, walk off the calories in the quaint and historic Neve Tzedek neighbourhood nearby.
- Tel Aviv Promenade: Lined with restaurants and cafés, this bustling 14-km boardwalk extends between the beaches of Jaffa and Tel Baruch. Great for watching the sun set over the Mediterranean!
- Museums: While art lovers admire the contemporary exhibitions at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, history buffs can explore the military Palmach Museum and the Beit Hatfutsot museum of the Jewish people.
- Soccer: Soccer fans, why not support Israel’s football club at a Maccabi Tel Aviv match!
- Yarkon Park: This vast green space dotted with lakes and botanical gardens hosts outdoor concerts and even has its own water park!Personalized services options
Personalized services options
YYZ Travel Group, TICO:#04332359. 7851 Dufferin Street, Suite 100. Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M4.
*To view the terms and conditions applicable to the product, please click on the link.
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768