Set sail with YYZ Travel to discover inspiring natural beauty, endless diversions onboard – think sky diving, surfing and spa treatments – and adventures ashore. From snorkeling in tropical waters to luxuriating in Royal Suite Class, you’ll make memories to last a lifetime. And, book by February 28, 2017, to save 60% on your second guest and 30% on your third and fourth guests.
- Enjoy a diverse selection of onboard restaurants and afterward take in a dazzling theatrical performance
- Marvel at soft sand beaches in the Bahamas, where you’ll find everything from shopping at the world-famous Straw Market to far-flung boating adventures
- Upgrade to a neighborhood balcony stateroom for exclusive EAT • DRINK • PLAY amenities such as complimentary meals, beverages and onboard activities
- Making a stop in in St. Thomas? Make a reservation at one of Frenchtown’s fabulous restaurants
- Scamper up an onboard rock climbing wall or try the FlowRider® surf simulator
- Walk, run, or stroll around your ship’s indoor promenade, designed to provide jaw-dropping views
- Mingle with tropical sea life during a scuba or snorkel experience at sites like St. Thomas’ tranquil St. John’s National Park
- Eat, drink and dance across historic districts in a range of Caribbean ports
- Select from a variety of beaches at each destination, from pristine nature parks to funky local favorites
- Shop local during an onshore excursion in one of the many historic island markets and enjoy often-duty-free shopping in towns like Cozumel’s San Miguel
*To view the terms and conditions applicable to the product, please click on the link.
For more information
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768
Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy and reflects promotional discount. Cruise must be booked Feb. 1-28, 2017 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after Mar. 2, 2017. Offer excludes China departures. Offer includes 60% off cruise fare of second guest who must be booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare (“BOGO60”). Offer also includes 30% cruise fare savings for 3rd guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests. Also, bookings made Feb. 1-13, 2017 on Anthem of the Seas sailings departing on or after April 2, 2017 are eligible for free upgrade from Ocean view to balcony on Anthem of the Seas sailings departing on or after April 2, 2017. Free upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for an ocean view stateroom at standard/full fare. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. BOGO60 does not apply to third and higher occupancy guests. BOGO60 is combinable with adjoining 30% Savings for 3rd and 4th guests, Anthem Upgrade, Crown & Anchor discounts and NextCruise offers. BOGO60, 30% Savings for 3rd and 4th Guest, and Anthem Upgrade are not combinable with restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, and Military). All offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Shareholder Benefits. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the same ship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations may be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of Offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the Offer. Offer available to residents of United States and Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2017 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. Fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusive amenities, events and benefits are subject to availability and blackout dates and may change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Virtuoso is not responsible for any errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. 367019 US/CAN 02/17