On a Globus tour you can experience all that Europe has to offer. Wake up in cities steeped in history, art and architecture. Spend your days speeding through the French countryside in a train or boating down a canal in Venice. All the while, you’ll stay in luxury hotels and eat delicious local food along the way.
- Take a guided visit of the abbey of France’s Mont St. Michel, one of the most-recognizable religious sites in the world
- Celebrate your arrival in Rome with dinner and soak in the culinary traditions of the ancient city
- For a different perspective, arrive by boat and see Venice the way merchants and fishermen would have hundreds of years ago
- Wander around the Vatican’s unparalleled Sistine Chapel, and the grand space of St. Peter’s Square
- Take a Venetian lagoon cruise to the picturesque fishing village of Burano, known for its brightly-colored houses
- Window shop for precious stones in the major diamond center of Amsterdam
- Climb high above the City of Light at the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- In Venice see the Basilica, the Doges’ Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and a glassblowing demonstration
- See the historic square where the biannual Palio, Siena’s spectacular medieval-style horse race, is held
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768
Prices in US dollars. *Book a 2017 Globus or Monograms Europe vacation through a Virtuoso advisor and receive free airport transfers in the destination city between airport and hotel. Offer is not applicable to extra night transfers. Booking must be made and under deposit between June 3, 2016 and December 31, 2017 for travel commencing by December 31, 2017. Valid with other offers, on FIT and Group bookings, and applies to new 2017 bookings only. Must mention code FREE17T. Offer reliant on space availability. Not applicable to custom tours. Discount will apply to individual members of groups adding a name and non-refundable per person deposit WITHIN the promo window. Not applicable on TBA space. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply; see Travel Terms & Conditions for details. May be withdrawn at any time.
Fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusive amenities, events and benefits are subject to availability and blackout dates and may change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Virtuoso is not responsible for any errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. 367023 US/CAN AGT/STF 02/17. YYZ Travel Group, TICO:#04332359. 7851 Dufferin Street, Suite 100. Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M4.
*To view the terms and conditions applicable to the product, please click on the link.