Your fourth night is free at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, where rooms sit high above Victoria Harbour with spectacular views. Guests are treated to a room upgrade when booking, if available; breakfast daily; welcome chocolates and signature Jasmine tea; and more. Shopping and sightseeing are pleasingly convenient. Ask about the exclusive Horizon Club guest rooms with added amenities. Connect with your Virtuoso travel advisor for rates. Available until June 30, 2017.
Hong Kong, China
3+1 Bonus Night
Stay for 3 consecutive nights or more and receive a complimentary 4th night
Promotion period: stay between now and 30 June 2017 (book before 15 June 2017)
Blackout period: 31 December 2016 and 01 January 2017
Eligible room category: All room categories except Specialty Suites and Presidential Suite
Special code: please fill in V43 in the S/I field of the GDS booking form
Exclusively for Virtuoso Guests
- One-way transfer to/from Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise terminal OR US $100 food and beverage credit per stay
- For suite booking: round trip transfer to/from Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise terminal OR US $200 food and beverage credit per stay
- Upgrade from Peak View Room to Harbour View Room of the same category at time of booking (excluding Suites)
- Breakfast for two at Restaurant Petrus
- Chinese silk scarf for Suite bookings
- Complimentary in-room high speed internet access
- Welcome chocolates and Chinese tea
- Daily fruits and selection of over 150 electronic newspaper
- Complimentary local calls
- Late check out at 4pm (subject to availability)
Towering 56 floors above Victoria Harbour, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong commands breathtaking views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour and is close to shopping and cultural opportunities. Guestrooms feature the latest technology, including complimentary high-speed Internet, DVD player and flat-screen television. Reserve a Horizon Club guestroom for access to the opulent Horizon Club Lounge, which offers stunning views and exclusive privileges, including evening cocktails. Among the tempting dining options are Restaurant Petrus for delicious French cuisine and the Michelin-starred Summer Palace for Cantonese specialties.
Stay in a Horizon Club guestroom or Suite to enjoy exclusive access to the Horizon Club Lounge on level 56 – unwind with free-flowing champagne and sweeping views of Victoria Harbour.
To Book Your Trip
Contact our Travel Advisors:1.877.999.4768