- Fly round-trip for free from 29 gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, with Business Class air on intercontinental flights
- Uncork a welcome bottle of Champagne and unwind in your serene, elegantly appointed suite with private balcony
- Experience the history, culture, and cuisine of your destination with free, unlimited shore excursions in every port of call
- Enjoy your favorite prime cut at the classic steakhouse Prime 7, or customize your meal at the largest specialty restaurant Compass Rose
- Let your personal butler unpack your luggage, make spa reservations, and deliver your favorite canapés each afternoon (Penthouse Suites and above)
Fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusive amenities, events and benefits are subject to availability and blackout dates and may change without notice. Virtuoso Voyages events require a minimum/maximum number of participants and may not be combinable with other offers. Virtuoso Voyages benefits are available to the first two guests per stateroom or suite. Space is limited, black-out dates and restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Virtuoso is not responsible for any errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, © 2000. All rights reserved. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 – Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. 367056 US/CAN 08/17. YYZ Travel Group, TICO:#04332359. 7851 Dufferin Street, Suite 100. Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M4.