Let your travel career take flight!
Under the YYZ Travel Group umbrella we have YYZ Travel – Corporate and Leisure Divisions, Aufgang Travel, Canadian Gateway and YYZ Travel @ Home. Founded in 1986, YYZ Travel Group is one of the largest independent travel companies in Canada. We staff over 100 remarkable people from diverse backgrounds. Our employees have always been our most valuable asset, and the key to our success. We offer many opportunities for employment, from full time salaried positions to self -employment options that give you the flexibility to work at home.
YYZ Travel Group was founded in Toronto in 1986, and is one of the largest independent travel management companies in Canada. YYZ Travel Group is also a member of Virtuoso, an international network comprised of some the world’s finest travel agencies. Our team is comprised of over 100 remarkable people from various backgrounds. Collectively we speak over 20 different languages, and our diversity is perfectly suited to serving the travel needs of a multicultural city as large as the GTA.
Our business is growing again and YYZ Travel Group has an immediate opening in its Thornhill office for an experienced Leisure Travel Consultant.
- Minimum of 5 years of Leisure Travel experience ( Virtuoso preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ability to multi task
- Proficient with Sabre, ticketing and invoicing
- Proficient in Client Base
- Tico Certified
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist
The right candidate must be able to handle the day-to-day travel needs of leisure & high end clientele.
Office hours are Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 7:00pm and Saturday 10:00 to 4:00pm.
You will be required to work various shifts within these times.
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quality Control / Ticketing Specialist
We are looking for a quality control / airline ticketing specialist to join our team. We are looking for Sabre / Client Base expert who can assist our travel advisors.
This position is best suited for an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a corporate agency with a strong knowledge of airline ticketing, exchanges and refund procedures, invoicing and utilizing the Sabre reservation system and Client Base.
• Above average Sabre skills, including creating PQ;s, manual and automated ticket exchanges and refunds, thorough knowledge of airline ticketing rules & regulations
• Minimum 3 to 5 years travel agency experience
• Strong Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook)skills
• Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal in English
• Ability to quickly manage last minute changes and requests
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional knowledge of airline contracts, group rules and ticketing procedures
• Excellent knowledge of airline group rules , booking and ticketing procedures
• Work with our Independent Contractors to help with Airline bookings, invoicing, ticketing and complex itineraries in Sabre and Client Base
• Go–to person for any Sabre GDS booking and ticketing procedures, any Web booking procedures, any invoice questions
• Go–to person for any Client Base questions on Res Cards, Invoicing, Profiles etc.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume by email to Sheila Mondragon email@example.com
Corporate Travel Sales Position
This is a full-time position for an experienced salesperson. Duties include lead generation, B2B cold-calling, and bringing in new corporate accounts.
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Previous travel sales experience is an asset
- Have superior customer service skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook
- Salesforce experience an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Travel Consultant
This is a full-time position for our Thornhill location.
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
- 5+ years of corporate advisor experience
- Must have prior experience working in Sabre GDS, MS Word and Outlook
- Possess excellent oral and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced office environment
- The right candidate must be able to handle the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts
- Must be TICO certified
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Attention Agency Owners : Love to sell, hate to manage?
Enjoy unlimited earning potential without worrying about the risk and heavy operating costs of running your own travel agency. Work from home or in our office. Contact us to plan your exit strategy today.
Contact Sheila Mondragon at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.877.999.4768, Ext. # 258